Re: As if...

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 21:22:25 EST

A5LTRETR@aol.com wrote:

> Really guys, I think it would be a betterment to the DML if we were to stop
> all of the arguing even though it is all, or most, in fun. It's kinda
> annoying to come home from work everyday and see 180 items in my mail box.
> Most of which are things such as: I've got a V6, I've fot a V8, Sticks are
> better than auto's, so on and so forth. It would be a great benifit if we
> were to keep things of this nature say on a "chat room". I have'nt been on
> the list that long but I really am getting tired of the rambling on with this
> crap.
>
> Bitching in a friendly way
> but just asking at the same time.
> -Blaine
Since you haven't been here long let me tell you this. Don't waste your
time trying to change what can't be changed. The "delete" button gets a
real work out on my mouse, it starts smoking on a regular basis, almost
too hot to touch.
 My advise? (as if...). Go with it. Sometimes it can even be fun and or
funny. This is entertainment as well as information. I've had these same
feelings before .
By the way, what do you prefer? 6spd or auto? The whole dml is dying to
know! Alan (auto) S.