As if...

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 20:40:23 EST

Really guys, I think it would be a betterment to the DML if we were to stop
all of the arguing even though it is all, or most, in fun. It's kinda
annoying to come home from work everyday and see 180 items in my mail box.
Most of which are things such as: I've got a V6, I've fot a V8, Sticks are
better than auto's, so on and so forth. It would be a great benifit if we
were to keep things of this nature say on a "chat room". I have'nt been on
the list that long but I really am getting tired of the rambling on with this
crap.

Bitching in a friendly way
but just asking at the same time.
-Blaine