Re: New Rule proposal

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 12:06:15 EST

In a message dated 2/26/99 11:39:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com writes:

<< On the more serious side, come-on guys! *SIX* ">>>>>>"'s deep???? Good
 heavens, you folks are killing my mailbox. I don't need messages from 5 days
 ago in my mailbox each and every day until I start getting warnings from my
 mail manager that I've exceeded my space limits!!! Please trim your
messages.
  For those that don't know how: LEARN!

 Shaun H. >>

Your beating a dead horse...ever hear the saying you cant teach an old dog new
tricks? I also proposed that too as many many others have...they dont know
how and they wont learn...best bet is to send the offenders a friendly
personal e-mail with a link to the DML rules page at:

  http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/rules.html

Charles