New Rule proposal

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 11:19:43 EST

<Sacrificial First Line>

   I'd like to propose a new rule:

"At no time shall any message contain more than 3 previous quotations in any
form. This includes >>> or "Reply" (in the subject area) or a Reply Seperator
of greater than thrice. Punishment shall be instant and immediate slaps sent
directly to the offenders mail box."

^_^

   On the more serious side, come-on guys! *SIX* ">>>>>>"'s deep???? Good
heavens, you folks are killing my mailbox. I don't need messages from 5 days
ago in my mailbox each and every day until I start getting warnings from my
mail manager that I've exceeded my space limits!!! Please trim your messages.
 For those that don't know how: LEARN!

Shaun H.