RE: As if...

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 13:34:06 EST

> I 2nd that thought. No one is bashing women here, at least not
> intentionally.

Yes, you are right, some intentionally, some not. Hard to tell in e-mail
without the :)

> I didn't think the pms comment was malicious anyway. He
> was just apologizing for his "As If..." post and accidentally wrote
> something that wasn't P.C.

Sorry, my work environment is sooooo politically correct it's bordering on
nausea. :)

> No offense Norah, but you are super sensetive about "women".

Yup. Comes from years of listening to the real thing. Sorry. Yes I am
super sensitive not to mention, caring, respectful, and considerate of
EVERYONE else's feelings. Can't and won't change that part of me as it is
the real me. If I hurt someone else, it hurts me even more. Sappy, but
true.

> To me, were
> all in this together, whatever and whoever we may be.
> Most of us couldn't agree on the color of money, much less monitor our
> terret like outbursts. I say lighten up a little.

Yes dad, I'll lighten up ;)

> Now, get those shoes off and get back in that kitchen!
> KIDDING, I'M KIDDING! (ducks and runs). Alan S.

Better run fast, my arrow shoots far and straight, never wavering :)

I read an article around 5 years ago about a medical study done on
testosterone performed by "male" doctors at a U.S. university. The study
showed that higher levels of testosterone results in lower intelligence.
Hehehehe :) Gotcha!

IT WAS A JOKE! But the article was real.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd