Re: As if...

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 13:38:51 EST

What do Texan women call PMS??

FTS..... Fixing to start.

ba hahahahahaha!!!

What's one thing you never ask your wife??
"Are you having PMS or something?"
*slap*

(sorry couldn't resist)

Dakota Content:

I've had both a 5 spd (loved it), now have an automatic
(it's okay). Prefer the 5 spd, as the automatic take the
pure enjoyment of 'driving' the vehicle, though it does make
it possible to drive down the road with left knee against the
wheel, left shoulder holding PCS phone to ear, left hand holding
32 oz coffee ?mug?, right hand typing on laptop, and still
obeying all speed laws !:P

Funny thing is, I use to do this with a 5 spd.... Sometimes
I wouldn't downshift, and 3rd gear was my best friend (5 mph-70 mph)

Sam '99 RT