Re: spray on liners

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 13:47:07 EST

At 05:39 PM 2/25/99 , you wrote:

>Next month I am getting my bed sprayed under the rail. Any do's or
>don'ts or pointers. So far all I have heard is positive and ya ya ya
>(no I don't plan on trying to take it out , it is permanent I know)

You don't say if you've already picked out some place to do the work yet,
but I would strongly suggest getting a look at some examples of the dealers
work before you commit to having it done. There can be big differences in
the quality of the work done be different dealers. Make sure you get one
who knows what he's doing.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I'll tell you what kind of guy I was. If you ordered a boxcar full of
sons-of-bitches and opened the door and only found me inside, you
could consider the order filled." -- Robert Mitchum