Re: RE: Premag vs. Mag

From: Dan Matthews (dakota_v6_89@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 20:07:11 EST

Preach on Brotha man!!!!
Then why the hell are components on a '99 3.9L compatible with the
components on an '89 3.9L, think about that! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Something about the engine had to have changed between '87 and '90!
Why cant the headers for a '99 v-6 fit my v-6????? I want answers!!!!
The truth is out there!!! This must be a conspiracy!!!!! The government
must be behind this (they sure the hell are behind those stupid EPA
regualtions that made engines after '71 suck!!)
Anyway.... Your probably right.
Im just so sick of looking for parts for my vinatge Dak....

Thanks
-Dan