New member & truck jacking

From: Renee61560@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 20:54:13 EST

Car Jacking Foiled:

An elderly lady did her shopping at the mall and upon return to the parking
lot found 2 males in her Dodge Dakota.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun,
proceeding to scream at them at the top of her voice" Get out of my truck
right now, I know how to use this thing!"

The 2 men didn't wait around for a second invitation but got
out and ran like hell, where upon the lady proceeded to load
her shopping bags into the back of the truck and got into the
drivers seat.

Small problem, her key wouldn't fit the ignition. Her Dakota was
identical and parked four or five spaces further down.

She loaded her bags into her truck and drove to the police
station.

The lieutenant that she told the story to nearly tore himself
apart with laughter and pointed to the other end of the
counter where 2 pale white males were reporting a car-jacking
by a mad, elderly, white woman......no charges were filed.

Hello All,
My name is Renee Rivers. I live in Baytown, Texas. I'm new to the list in a
way, my husband is a member Gene in Baytown. But with his new job with Houston
Mopar club he can't always read everything and I miss reading whats going on
so what the hell here I am. Some of you I have meet in person some I know by
your posting others I'm looking forward to meeting. So hello to all.

Renee Rivers
99 Dakota R/t