Re: New member & truck jacking

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 22:17:21 EST

<<Hello All,
My name is Renee Rivers. I live in Baytown, Texas. I'm new to the list in a
way, my husband is a member Gene in Baytown. But with his new job with Houston
Mopar club he can't always read everything and I miss reading whats going on
so what the hell here I am. Some of you I have meet in person some I know by
your posting others I'm looking forward to meeting. So hello to all.

Renee Rivers
99 Dakota R/t>>

Welcome Renee!

The story was a riot! On another note, what does it mean for your husband to be
a, "member Gene in Baytown"?! :-) Hehehe... Sorry, the cold air up here gives
me a wicked weird sense of humor!

Tom
In Boston