Cup Holder Story

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 01:40:54 EST

It's ironic that the dml was discussing cup holders in Daks recently.
During the posts I thought, yeah mine work pretty good. Nothing to
report here.
Well this afternoon, I left my house with a large glass of soda & ice.
Driving along, I reach down for a sip. I grab the cup and start for my
mouth, not looking at the cup of course (the road), and then,....HEY!
WTF?!!!OVER?!!! Where did my cup full of sticky, staining liquid go?!!!
Ooooh, that's where!(cool liquid soaks in to pants).
To conclude the drama, the cup snagged on that long ass shifter and left
my cup full o yuk suspended in mid air until gravity had it's way.
SPLASH! Whaaa! I HATE when that happens!
If we had a floor shifter instead of cup holders, my dumb mistake
wouldn't have happened. Of course, it's never MY fault!
Moral: If it aint tha cup holders givin ya greif, it's tha shifter givin
ya tha
shaft.
Alan S.