Re: Darn gas filler neck

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 08:00:59 EST

Filled my R/T up seems everyday (that's good though) never had a problem
with splash back......tank makes a wierd gurgling sound when almost
full....easup on the pump.......round up to yhe nearest 25 50 cents....so
you got some change in your pocket ( thow it away, better than gassing the
side of your truck) I got a 5.9(360) you think that extra 15 cents is gonna
make a differance
Sorry don't meen to ragg on you...it's common sence

I had a real problem when i bought my 88,sending unit clamp was broken from
factory(looks like a hose clamp)first time i put gas in it,just kept pooring
out at the top of the tank.I could see the problem threw the wheel
well,still took 5 times at the dealer for them to find the problem