Re[2]: R/T SBEC (Computer) Rag session

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 19:43:37 EST

Hehehe... Good point Doc. I think all Dak owners should own a bike as
well. I think the compression on my bike is 11:1... MPG is something like
30MPG @ 100MPH (and that's driving conservative!)
WooHoo!!! :::::::-------)))))))

T.
Subject: Re: DML: R/T SBEC (Computer) Rag session
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 2/27/99 8:07 PM

The best engine configuration for power *and* economy is a high compression
engine running high octane gas. Unfortunately, high compression produces
unacceptable levels of certain pollutants (but less *overall* pollutants).
What we need is a sensible EPA. Today's EPA can't see the forest cause the
trees are in the way.
Dr. Pat