Re: 5 Speed vs. Automatic Psych

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 21:26:44 EST

In a message dated 2/26/99 12:20:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Now now now Bill, take it easy on us there; after all, I know of
 this one guy with only 3 gears who occasionally manages to miss a
 shift... on his auto with a B&M race shifter and all the fancy lockout
 doo-dads and ratchets no less... ;-) >>

Your just plain mean Jon :-) Seems though I recall something about that... You
would think that anyone who drives should be able to count to 3 :-) Wasn't any
grinding noises though just sounds of the rev limiter and it just seems though
there should be another gear before neutral :-)

Bill