RE: 88 V6 Codes!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 11:16:06 EST

A few years ago, there was an article in "Mopar Alley" newsletter that had
an approval from Chrysler to use Type-F fluid in the 727's. Since the main
difference from Dexron and Type-F is the Friction Modifiers (this was
because Ford originally used really crappy clutches) it improved the
firmness of the shifts from 1-2 and 2-3.

Anyone know if this could apply to the newer automatics? (I'll dig around
in my old newsletters for the article and the date. (YES, Chrysler DID
approve the usage of Type-F.)