Re: Washing the Dak Blues!

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 18:23:38 EST

In a message dated 2/28/99 6:13:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:
snip snip
<< Anyway, did I mention it's raining outside right now and I don't have a
 garage? --DOH!, DOH!, DOH!!!!! Excuse me while I go bang my head against
 the wall! >>

Doesn't that always happen? It wont rain for a good week, then I wash my
truck and wouldn't ya know it, it starts raining. I thought maybe it was a
communist plot against me, but now I know I am not alone. Or maybe its just
the fact that I live in Florida.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8
Airaid, Gibson, Pioneer CD