DC260 WAS; New member & truck jacking

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 18:14:58 EST

>You BUM! That's the camera I've been trying to get (still a little too
>pricey).
>
>What'ya pay? Did you get a 32mb card to give you a TON of pictures? (My
>setup will
>have that...)
>
>Dakota content: It is the BEST camera to take digital pictures for the
DML.

>Sam '99 RT

I don't feel sorry for you Sam..... Mr. Cable Modem! ;-|

I was wondering if you would catch the 260 reference, I know you are looking
to get one. It is nice. I did get an extra 32mb card for it. I got it at
www.buy.com for $688.95 Best I had seen locally was $799 at Sams Club.
I've got more credit than sense I gues so I bought it.

With a total of 40mb of storage I can take roughly 80 1536 X 1024 photos
(this is the highest quality setting). On the lowest setting I think it's
around 450 or more, then there are about 7 settings in between those...

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html