Re: 88 V6 Codes!!

From: Chris (Clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 19:15:52 EST

>Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 09:25:51 -0600
>From: mrdancer <mrdancer@camalott.com>
>Subject: DML: Re: 88 V6 Codes!!
>
>Can't help you with the mystery codes, but I think an MSD would improve your
>driveability immensely.

I do have teh 50,000 volt accel coil, borg warner brass cap and rotor,
accel 8mm wires, and splitfire plugs. When i put in the splitfires the
problem actually got a little better, they are now a year old. Do you
still think an MSD would increase my cold engine driveability?

Chris

----
'88 V-6, V-8 planning in progress, 2wd, FABM, A-518 Tranny, Accel Ignition,
Blue Interior Lights, "Free Flow Cat", ... and more...
----