Re: Washing the Dak Blues!

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 19:41:39 EST

Any truth in not being able to wax a new truck for 6 months?...something
about letting the paint cure?
Has any one used liquid glass on thier truck?
It's supose to be fantastic...better than wax and you only have to do it
once or twice a year.I was told that (in a muffled voice)that GM uses it on
the Vets.........alright i said a dirty word....DODGE DAKOTA DODGE DAKOTA
DODGE DAKOTA that sould make up for it sorry!

John V 99R/T
88SE 4X4