Re: 88 V6 Codes!!

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 19:41:02 EST

Yeah, esp. if you have the carb. I've read in tech books that the MSD will
allow the engine to warm up to operating temperature a lot quicker. I had
one on my '76 Charger and the 400 big-block started INSTANTLY and never died
on me, even in temps down to -30 F. (I used to live in South Dakota). I
think it's an excellent investment if you have a carb, relieves some of
those carb-tuning problems.