RE: Re: How fast would I be with the following mods:

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 07:13:28 EST

.
Unless, of course, you're right on the coast. Come to think of it, Toronto
is about 270 feet ASL. I was curious to know this when I moved from Salt
Lake City at about 4400 feet ASL. Didn't notice an immediate performance
difference, but I think that's because I moved during summer and it was
pretty humid here at the time. I do notice the thin air now when I go back.

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd