RE: Another question...

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 09:05:25 EST

Depends on what you use for email, be more specific.... Yep, Out Look
has a reply to author, and a reply to all.... Although if the sender is
person A being routed by the DML.... You can double click the from on
the message, and do the cut and paste thing into a new message.... Of
course, this would be my route using Out Look.... I think the masses
use Netscape, well the intelligent one's.... Only due to the fact most
red blooded Mopar owners hook up to an ISP, and this is the cheap easy
way to get the job done....

Jason
3/1/99 9:07 AM