Re: Washing the Dak Blues! ATTN: BOB

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 12:21:05 EST

Bob,
Try ZYMOL.  I use it on my R/T and my Vette.  This stuff is unreal.  You've never seen such a shine.  I use their pre-wax cleaner (called Cleener) and their dark coloured vehicle wax (called Carbon).  If you also use their regular wash soap (Cleer) it won't strip away the wax.  The ZYMOL stuff is expensive but I think it's well worth it.  Check out their site.
www.zymol.com

Tom, Waxed mine yesterday, its rained all day! As a matter of fact I've
waxed it 3 times this month (my dak that is). I really like the "Finish
2001" by Turtle, I also like the Mothers Carnuba Wax.....But none if it
seems to last more than 2-3 washes. Has anyone used anything that you
can feel is still there after more than 2-3 washes. Bob