Re: Any DML's from Atlanta or Georgia

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 15:12:38 EST

DEFINITELY , as long as it isn't ALWAYS on the North side of town , I live
in Newnan .

Count me in , I was thinking of starting something similar .

At 12:47 PM 3/1/1999 MST, you wrote:
>I was just wondering if there are any members from the list that would
like to
>get a local Atlanta Dak Chapter going. I just need a good excuse to get out
>of the house and swap Mod ideas with fellow Dak lovers. I'm new to Mods and
>would like to meet others with more experience.

>Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html