Barrington Dodge Attn: Pre-mag Owners

From: Dan Matthews (dakota_v6_89@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 19:26:28 EST

I recently sent letters to Barrington Dodge and Pirate Performance
, inquiring about the Mopar Performance headers they sell. I just got a
reply from Barrington Dodge and they told me that they have the Headers
for the pre-mag V-6 for $149 and that they have to be paid in advance by
CC or check. They also carry the MP electronic Ignition for $136, but I
dont kow whether it is better than MSD ignitions>? Anyone have a clue?

Thought You pre-mag owners out there would like to know this!
Im still waiting for a response from Pirate Performance.

-Dan Matthews
 '89 LE 3.9L Auto