Re: New DAK is Here!

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 00:20:16 EST

DODGEBEST@aol.com wrote:

> cc stands for cubic inches
>
> i own a dakota r/t with 2 twin tubos and a blower. the 1/4 mile is under 9
> sec.

Lets see, would that make it 4 turbos total plus a supercharger. Wow! Is
this smog legal? Did the check engine light come on? What are your trap
speeds? 60 ft. times? What type of flux capacitor are you using? I think
I'll just strap on the jet engine that a friend of mine has (actually
this part is true he owns Z-Clinic for you Austin folks), this should
get rid of the traction problem I'm having w/ my 400hp nitrous shot.

Erich