Re: Washing:----> Bob H

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 01:15:58 EST

I've had superb results by using "Clay Magic", something you can get at
Pep Boys for $19.99! I never realized how much junk was in my 2 year
old Dak's paint until I washed it one day and noticed how hard it was to
dry with my chamois! It sounded like sandpaper! All it took was about 30
minutes with the clay and it was baby-bottom smooth, and ready for
waxing. This product needs little effort to apply, and boy, does it work
great! I even got my co-workers hooked on it!