RE: S. TX I-35 meet?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 08:27:25 EST

Wait a minute....I moved out of California to get away from all the yuppies,
high prices, and nasty air...and you moved from Austin to California...are
you nuts?? (Take it from a California native...I watched it grow from Apple
Orchards to Apple Computer...it ain't as great as everybody thinks.) Austin
is what Silicon Valley (San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale) used to be about
20 years ago.

If ya get too homesick...we're still here for ya...and Whataburger as well.

:)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."