Re: RE: V-6 help

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 08:50:09 EST

> Ed,

Here's the standard quickies we pretty much all do in one format or another.
180 t-stat: cooler engine better performance
Open air element: Better breathing for the engine (I personally use K&N, but
which one you perfer is your call).
Cap & Rotor w/ Brass terminals: Better connectivity for the spark (A set of
performance wires wouldn't hurt either).
Just my 2 cents on this. They are all relativley cheap "mods" for the DAK and
will help with getting it running better.

"psychonaut"