Diecast Models

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 10:12:27 EST

OK, I called my Dodge dealer to ask about the diecast dakota model I saw
yesterday,they do sell it. It is a new generation dakota, only available
in red extra cab 4x4 sport. They sell it for $25.00. If anyone is
interested the dealer's name is Brenner Dodge in Harrisburg PA. And their
number is 717-232-4271. I forgot to ask them if they would ship them so
when you call if they won't send it to you, let me know and maybe we can
work something out.

T. Matt
99 CC/DA R/T
Harrisburg, PA