Autoaccessory.com S#&*s

From: Gonzalez, Javier (GonzalezJ@repind.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 12:35:24 EST

If anyone is thinking of ordering from Autoaccessory.com be very careful
when you order. When ordering, ask if the item is in their possession or if
its's coming from the manufacturer. I order a set of racing pedals for my 98
R/T on the 10th of February and still haven't received them. I called on the
20th and was told that the item was shipped on the 11th. I called on the
26th, and was told that the item was actually shipped on the 25th and that
the ship date on the computer was wrong. Today is the 2nd, I still havent
received the *&%$#@ pedals. I guess the saying is true: "A happy customer
will tell 5 people, but an unhappy customer will tell 50". Well, in my case.
I guess I just told over 500. Thanks for listening to my venting and sorry
if my *&#%@!! offended anybody.

Jav "Pedal-less" Gonzalez
1998 Deep Amethyst R/T CC