Re: Washing

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 12:50:15 EST

At 03:43 PM 3/1/99 , you wrote:

>get my truck to look REALLY shiney. I usually just wash it, dry it, then
>wax it. What do you do? I'm lookin' for a proceedure, any tips, or
>anything like that.. thanks!

If you're looking to get your truck shinier than a good quality wax will
get it, check out Maguier's web page or get a catalogue from them. They
offer a wide variety of products. Be advised that most of them are intended
for show car use and will probably not stand up to everyday use. In other
words, be prepared to put in a lot of time and work to keep that show car
shine on a daily driver.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If I were going to burglarize a place that had guard dogs,
I'd do it during a thunderstorm and bring a vacuum cleaner.