Re: i'm back in Canada

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 13:19:02 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> Hey Randy
>
> Welcome back!
>
> This is an official notification that you have been
> placed on the Toronto DML probation list ...
> another missed meet and you won't have to wash your
> Dakota twice a week.
>
> >...there are 1268 left to read...
>
> Must have taken a long time to count each and every
> one of them, eh?
>
> Take care.
>
> Bob, Burlington
hey bob,

Sorry bob. i really am trying to make these, this work thing keeps
getting in the way. i 'm even recruiting while i'm on vacation or work
related training. does that not count for something. i think i need to
build an addition on this dog house i'm alway in, eh?

there is a counter on the unread messages, on my email settings.

take care,

randy