Re: Pulleys

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 14:00:09 EST

Hi Patrick,

Dont do it.............I have the Jet pulleys, and I also have the electric fan,
two 245 amps, and two tens. Before the electric fan, my battery used to drain
at stop signs. but now, it is all over when I come to a stop. The check gages
light comes on and the battery drops all the way to the last line. You cant
add a bigger alternator. I already have the big heavy duty package on my D, and
they told me its not the amp, but that the computer wont allow it to put out any
more power..
They said they could go into the computer and change the settings but that would
be like $300. What I am going to do is change back the alternator pulley and buy
a new shorter belt. It will be the cheapest and hopefully it will solve the
problem... email me if you have any other questions...