RE: I-35 dml meet

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:58:58 EST

> I'd be up for that! When? Where? What? BBQ would be cool, and a little
> racing maybe?? :)
> I live in San Antonio, and wouldnt mind the trip up!
>
> -Dan Matthews

Geeze, this is where the trouble starts. How about you locals work out a
mutual BBQ place. There are a bunch of good ones down there.
 I know of 1 in Gruene where we are staying, but it isn't the best of
BBQ, we can do better. The rest that I'm familiar with are in Austin.
As far as racing goes, who knows what could happen? We'll see. Alan S.