Re: Questions on TBs

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 18:35:57 EST

>>>Has anyone out there found an aftermarket TB and intake manifold for
the
3.9L?<<<

Magnum Performance makes em'.. they are pricey but I've heard nothin' but
good htings about them. Also, Bruce and Frank (the TB guys) are gonna'
start makin' them for us premag guys when they get done doin' the
magnums. I'm just gonna' be patient and wait for the B&F model. Mopar
Performance makes a performance intake for our beloved 6ers, they also
make heads, 4bbl carb, and all kinds of fun stuff.

>>>Has anyone ever done their own port & polish on their TB?
I've seen some kits that hook up to a dremel tool and provide you with
detailed instructions. I've been thinking about this instead of taking
it to a machine shop. <<<

Like I said before, I don't trust myself doin' somethin' like that, so
I'm gonna wait for the B&F TB to hit the streets =)

-mike d.

88, 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle Tonneau,
and more.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133
miggitymike@juno.com
         "It's not a 'little V6', it's just cylindrically challenged"
                                 - ooV6

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]