Rear Sway Bars Attn: Gary P.

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 21:54:46 EST

Yes, I'm running a sway bar, spring and shock setup that I'm developing for the company I work for. It's Hotchkis Performance( www.hotchkis.net). The truck drives really nice. I got a lot of compliments on the flat attitude of the truck by all the sportscar people, heck all the people there. Typically in autocrossing, you never reach speeds of over 50 (if the course is designed for corvettes). most of the course, I run in second gear (5 spd). I have a 5.875" backspacing, other people on the DML are running 6". The BFG's hooked up very well for street tires. My next investment will be in good autocross tires.
-Gary