RE:DML Power Woes

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:38:21 EST

No dought that ole beer barrel intake and your extra weight
(5000lbs.) didn't help. My RC weighs around 3800lbs with most
of the extra weight comming from my ARE tonneau (75lbs.est).
After reading some Mopar info on weight distribution, I'll
move my battery into the bed out of the way (pass.side). As
sharp a guy as you seem to be (don't get cocky..=-) ) I think
you know most of your horsepower was negated by the weight and
the wheels didn't help. If your going to jump on these guys your
going to have to make the modification leap. You'll be surprised
how fast it'll come alive. By the way I think your ahead with the
3.92 gears. Maybe you'll see this guy again....;-)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd