Re: RE: Re: Valve cover breathers. Any input??

From: Ryan D. Krokosinski (eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:32:03 EST

I doubt it will improve anything, I just wanted to get rid of that emissions hose that runs from the valve cover to the air cleaner.  I did it last night (1 inch breather if anyone wants to know) and it looks cool, but no performance gains to be had. (Except maybe on a rice-rocket - I heard it's worth 25+ on a ricer : } )

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

Just curious, is this for appearances or does it improve something?

Tom