Re: DML:Last Year of the R/T?

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:54:20 EST

>Beleive me, Chrysler Corporation does not have to make sense. The R/T
may
>suffer the same fate.
>
>Mark

It might be good thing (in a bad way actually) for me.. As the Yellow RT
would be the rarest of all RT's, as it's would only be produced for 1
model year... I actually expected the RT to be either changed or dropped
for 2000... hopefully it won't, so other people can aquire one of these
things--- My RC is a kick in the butt when driving to work... I took a
client to lunch the other day, and hey kept saying
"This thing has a 5.9L in it! My Ram 1500, club cab, long bed only has
a 5.2L!" Not to mention, I got stopped by a guy as I was getting in my
truck after lunch, and he just traded in his V6 Dakota for a V8, and
didn't know the RT existed! Saw my truck, with the Duals, and his mouth
about dropped to the floor. I gave him Ed Hanson's card, as he wanted
the same exhaust setup. This guy was in his late
Sixties, and was grinning ear-to-ear. Too bad he doesn't have a
computer, or he'd be on the DML!.

I've got license plate frames that I had made at the big auto swap meet:

Mine= Black frame, black border, Red letters....
      %%= Ramhead logo

       **********My OTHER truck************
       * *
       * *
       * *
       * *

Sonya'= Black frame, yellow border, Blue letters....

(Same thing)

Cost me $38.00 for both... It's worth it.

Sam '99 RT