Re: Re: Re:Attn Dan Matthews/ was: Questions on TBs

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 14:02:59 EST

Since Mark seems to be having technical difficulties getting his
cut/paste action to work, here's his site:

http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/

By the way Mark, let me take this opportunity to thank you for
providing such a detailed site. I think we should make it a mandatory
read for any new DML'ers. Take it easy.

JY

---Mark Kuzia wrote:

> Sorry about that !