Re: Questions on TBs

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 17:16:28 EST

In a message dated 3/3/99 7:19:09 AM Pacific Standard Time, jason@spray-
tech.com writes:

<< Mopar baby... All The Way..... If you have the cash check out Magnacor
 plug wires. You can read about them here : www.magnacor.com. Other
 than Magnacor I have sworn to stand by the Ma Mopar family from now on.
 Well, I consider B&F to be part of the family, hahahaha.... >>

Magnecor's plug wires are going to be your best bet ... They are of the
highest quality I've ever come across - and that's why I carry them.

Check out http://members.aol.com/rdperform/magnecor.html .. I probably have
the best advertised price out there @ only $94.95 for the V-8 sets.

As for coil selection - MSD makes a good coil, so does Crane. ... but, FWIW, I
still use the stock coil on my Blown SS/T.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance