RE: Questions on TBs

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 18:21:18 EST

Check out the site:

I've great luck with all the equipment listed. (I tried the Champion Truck
Plugs and found the gas mileage and power suffered some.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."