Re: Offroad in North Carolina

From: David Slocum (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 19:11:37 EST

I am new to Charlotte (7 months or so) and haven't a clue where the Uhwarrie
(whatchamacallit) is.... I have a FAINT idea where Ashboro is ( and with my
well-honed map-reading skills courtesy of Uncle Sam I could PROBABLY find
it on a AAA map...)
Let's say I wanted to get there from.... The University area.....

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT
http://members.xoom.com/bastaards