Re: Line-X Bedliner

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 01:19:45 EST

I got the "ARMA Coatings" spray in bedliner because that was the shop
that was closest to my house at the time. I think its basically the
same (as is the Rhino liner) stuff, although I do remember someone
saying that the ARMA coating is cured in a heated room or whatever.
At the time I didn't ask many questions . . . just dropped the cash
and in this case it didn't come back to bite me on the ass (little
rhym'n for 'ya--sorta). Anyway, I've been completely happy with it
and I've never heard anyone on this list say anything different
regarding spray on liners . . . other than, "REMEMBER THEY'RE
PERMANENT." Duh. Yeah, they're tough, tough, tough, and they have a
lifetime warranty.

Later,
JY