Re: New DAK is Here!

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 07:49:00 EST

Of course, not too long ago, we used CC to also infer Chry Corp (Ahh.. the
good ol days).

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
-------------
Original Text
From MRDANCER@SMTPGATE (mrdancer) {mrdancer@camalott.com}, on 03/03/1999
8:26 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Well, I deleted most of this thread, but I thought it started out with the
guy saying he got a new Dak, CC (which would infer Club Cab) - Nobody talks
about V8's in terms of cc's........

Now, somewhere along the line of this thread, someone may have inadverdantly
changed the concept to engine displacement, but I don't believe that was the
initial intention of the thread :^)