Central Ontario 4x4 Club

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 08:01:31 EST

.
Well, it looks like Norah and I are the newest members of the Central
Ontario 4x4 Club (go see http://www.co4x4.com). We're looking forward to
getting involved with some organized trail rides, I think the first one
we'll be able to make will be Swiftrapids on April 10. They're running
something called "Snowball Rally" on March 21, but we aren't going to be
able to make that one. Hopefully we'll be able to get some good pictures of
our Dakota in the mud.

So, we're hanging out online with the DML getting all kinds of performance
ideas, and now we're going to be hanging out with a bunch of 4x4 drivers
getting even more ideas for suspension, tires, and I'm sure lots of other
expensive things. Should be fun!

Jason Bleazard
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd