Re: DML Digest V4 #403

From: Marie Pimental (pimental@massed.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 10:11:53 EST

_________________________________
> Subject: DML: Re: Turn Signal Mirrors
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 3/3/99 7:36 PM
>

> My Dak has the 5x7 power mirrors, dose this mean that I can't get them?
>
> Wayne
>> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:15:28 EST
>> From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
>> Subject: Re: DML: Re: Turn Signal Mirrors
>>
>> I have contacted Muth AND found someone who is willing to be a retailer IF
>> there is enough interest. If we can get enough people, there is a
substantial
>> savings (about 50% off). Anyone who is interested please let us know so we
>> can get this moving. Only down side...they are only available for the 97-99
>> Dak and the 98-99 Rams with the 6x9 power mirrors.

Hey Tom, Wayne here.
The turn signal mirrors are led lights in the corners of the outside
rearview mirrors. When looking at trucks last Aug. I noticed them on the
Fords. Then saw an article on them in a magazine (forgot which one). Check
out their website: www.kwmuth.com.