Re: Steel Lowering blocks......help!

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 10:47:35 EST

HI John, Your thread from March 98 was what I was looking
for. Good to hear you still like them and that the blocks are
holding up well. I talked to charles at SO LOW and apparently
they have had a lot of Dodge customers. I was concerned about
the 5 speed torque with the aluminum blocks and I know Lance
Martz has written a few articles against using them as well.
A 2 inch lowering is all I want and I think these will do the
job. Thanks

GS-

98 5.2L 5spd