RE: Driveshaft Balancing

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 11:32:18 EST

I just took my 98 R/T in to the dealer for a list of things as well as the
drive shaft vibration. They're supposed to correct it, and I explained that
balancing it should solve the problem.....but then I got the "What are you
talking about, we are the professionals here and you're just a lowly
customer who knows nothing" look. I guess if they can fix all my problems I
won't complain, but I can't stand ignorant people.....and so far that's all
I've seen from Chrysler! Just fix my baby, and I'll leave you
alone......tick me off and suffer the wrath!!!!!!

I'll let everyone know what the dealer does with the drive shaft so anyone
else with the problem can get their dealer to fix it too.